Workshop: personalize it!
For 10 years we have been making our designs with much love and we decided it is time to share the joy of making jewelry with you!
Our studio manager Nic, who has been teaching here for 3 years, will be hosting the workshop, in which you'll learn to make your very own personalized BonBon item! No better gift for your friend or loved one than their own name on a ring or their initials on a necklace!
At the beginning of the workshop you get to pick which item you'd like to personalize: The Name-it ring (in sterling silver only), Name-it necklace, Tag & Bead necklace or bracelet, Shooting Blancs necklace, BonBon necklace, I taggin' love ya necklace or a pair of I taggin' love ya earrings.
Nic will guide you through the whole process, from hammering the material, to cutting, stamping and filing. She'll make sure you will leave with a perfect personalized goodie!
Check our availability below and book a date, alone or with friends (with a max of 4). Please note that the date will be canceled 24 hours before if only one spot is filled. You can then either reschedule or get a refund.
If you want to book for 3 or 4 people and you can't find a date that fits, please contact us and we'll add a date especially for you!
Some details for the day:
- coffee, tea and something sweet will be provided
- no need to bring anything, we'll provide all the tools and materials
- experience in jewelry making is not necessary!
- the workshop will take about 2 hours, with 30min extension if you need more time
- minimum age requirement is 16yo
- Nic speaks Dutch and English
- location of the workshop is in our jewelry studio in our store on the Rosmarijnsteeg 8 in Amsterdam
- you will receive an automated purchase email for this workshop after booking it and a personal email from Nic close to the workshop date with the final confirmation and extra info
- no show = no refund